Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Book 3 DONE! Release Date Coming Soon!

Hi there!
It's been a while since I wrote my last blog post. But believe me, there's a good reason for it.

I've been working to finalize the manuscript and cover design to my third book, Dolphin Princess: Treacherous Waters. And now, I'm very excited to tell y'all that the book has been submitted to Barnes and Noble Press.
So now, I'm waiting on the following things:
1. On making a official release date (I can't tell you guys yet)
2. On getting my contributor's copy of the book (which I will do another Facebook Live on my Facebook page)

As soon as I have all those things together, I'll give you guys more info!

But for now, I just wanted to say how excited I am to have another book coming out in the future. : )

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/dolphinprincess93

INSTAGRAM: @cherrysodacollage

Veronica Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment