Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Writing Spree! (22 Chapters In Two Days!)

Looking back on this past weekend (July 20-21, 2019), I had a busy weekend. Know why?
Since I'm on the final draft to my third book, I had thought of tackling it. However, I didn't expect to work on 22 chapters that weekend. I kid you not: 22 chapters. And, I also had to change the subtitle of the book. Yep, I was that busy!

Now, mind you: these chapters were at least 5 pages long (no less). If there was a chapter that was less than 5 pages, then I had to make them longer. In other words, I would never ever ever call 2-3 pages a chapter. Ever.

So, with all that said, how many chapters are going to be in the third book of Dolphin Princess? Well, I'm not sure how many; however, I believe I passed the 30-chapter mark at this point in time. In addition, I can see this book being at least 500 pages, in contrast to my other two books, which had an average of at least 400.

I'm really happy of how much work I've been putting in this book series. I hope you guys can support the series by going to barnesandnoble.com and buying my books. Take advantage of the deals online--they can be used towards any of the books in the Dolphin Princess series. Your support is greatly appreciated!

TO BUY MY BOOK SERIES:
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/%22Dolphin%20Princess%22;jsessionid=5FB77FAEA74CAAA62B11F0452141224A.prodny_store02-atgap06?Ntk=P_Series_Title&Ns=P_Series_Number&Ntx=mode+matchall

Veronica Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment