Monday, December 16, 2019

REDUCED PRICE on Book 1!

As Christmas draws near, I wanted to get into the spirit by making a special announcement.

Lately, I've been looking back at the books I've written through Barnes and Noble Press. I know that when I had first started, I had priced my first book at around $23, because I was thinking about the business side of things: printing costs, royalties, etc. However, with Book 1 well over a year old now, I figured that it was time to make a change for the better.


So, from now, I have changed the retail price of Dolphin Princess from $23 to $19.90 for the following reasons:
1. That's the lowest that I'm allowed to go on the retail price, according to B&N Press recommendations.
2. It's been over a year since the book's official release; so, it would make sense to lower the price.
3. The new retail price is reasonable for both me and B&N Press, since the publisher takes care of printing and handling.

This new price will be permanent, so that my book can be affordable, and that more and more people can enjoy the series.


Finally, as 2019 draws to a close, I want to thank my friends and family for their ongoing support. It means the world to me.

So let's make 2020 a blast!

INSTAGRAM: @cherrysodacollage

BUY THE BOOK SERIES: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/%22Dolphin%20Princess%22;jsessionid=B3794C05F397664ED761B2318C4496AA.prodny_store02-atgap01?Ntk=P_Series_Title&Ns=P_Series_Number&Ntx=mode+matchall

Veronica Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment